Ready to change the way the world works? This is your chance to develop innovative new technology products, as well as your career, with the world's second largest software-maker. Hone your expertise alongside fellow talented professionals, where you'll develop some of the most exciting software solutions on the market. At IBM, we're strongly committed to the advancement of open Internet standards and applications as well.
As an IBM Software Developer, the candidate will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software, and be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. And IBM Watson is now looking for talent to usher in the next era of cognitive computing. Embark on the journey with us at IBM Watson.
Familiarity with any or all of the following a plus:
* Representational State Transfer (REST) Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
* High School Diploma/GED
* At least 1 year experience in HTML/CSS
* At least 1 year experience in Web Frameworks (Django/Rails/etc)
* At least 1 year experience in Python or Ruby
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 4 years experience in HTML/CSS
* At least 4 years experience in Web Frameworks (Django/Rails/etc)
* At least 4 years experience in Python or Ruby
San francisco, CA