Job DescriptionINSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) works as a member of the Inside Sales team to maintain customer satisfaction through effectively handling customer sales inquiries, new product introductions, answering inbound customer sales calls, and making daily outbound sales calls to support sales and marketing campaigns.
The ISR effectively works with their team members and the Area Sales Managers to maximize customer satisfaction and company sales efforts. The ISR records customer discussions in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system – NetSuite – and coordinates customer activities with the Area Sales Manager.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative (ISR).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides exceptional customer service.
· Answers inbound phone calls from customers, sell products over-the-phone, and provide information about our products, services, and campaigns.
· Assists customers with questions online chat and email related to products, sales, and delivery.
· Enters customer sales orders in NetSuite.
· Plans outbound sales calls based on Area Sales Manager weekly travel plans.
· Calls existing customers to sell daily sales specials, introduce new products and marketing campaigns, and sell to fill-in routes.
· Develops new prospects through making outbound phone calls.
· Assists Area Sales Managers and customers with credit applications.
· Works with Sales Management and Credit teams to review customer credit and work to keep open balances in line with customer terms.
· Supports the return materials authorization process by processing customer new and adjustment returns.
· Updates NetSuite with notes and maintain a list of customer product requests that cannot be fulfilled due to low or no stock.
· Maintains sufficient quantity of supplier point of sale brochures, catalogues, banners and other items for Areas Sales Managers and walk-in customers.
· Works with the Area Sales Manager and DC Manager to ensure we stock the right products and quantities in the warehouse.
· Supports the local DC Manager by serving as a backup in key activities including, but not limited to route planning and cycle count administration.
· Compiles recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key business processes.
· Works with other ISR’s and the Inside Sales Manager to share best practices and implement improved sales practices.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
· High school diploma / G.E.D. or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of experience in a similar or related position.
· Excellent customer service track record.
· Familiarity with NetSuite, preferred.
· Basic knowledge of MS Office suite; Word, Outlook.
· Knowledge of Tire/Wheel industry preferred.
· Communicated effectively with all levels of management.
· Professional demeanor and behavior.
· Exceptional time management.
· Highly organized.
· Attention to detail.
· Customer focus.