for all facility operations including scheduling and management of
drivers, supervisors, leads and warehouse associates
- Manage the
day-to-day warehouse operations including unloading and loading of all
shipments ensuring accuracy and timeliness of shipments and paperwork. Align workload, people management and
program, safety, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, fleet,
material handling, and shipping requirements
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing
and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Oversee a safe, clean and orderly operating environment
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Responsible for the accuracy of
- Ensure facility is in good condition;
maintains a clean, efficient warehouse
warehouse staff through recruitment, selection and training of team members
and execute coaching opportunities to develop team members
- Verify inventory accuracy through cycle
count process to ensure inventory accuracy is maintained at levels acceptable
to company standards
- Ensure all will call orders are handled
in an efficient and courteous manner
- Ensure fleet is compliant with DOT
- Implement a monthly/yearly budget
acceptable to cost control performance measures
- Utilize a “Creativity before Capital”
approach to managing and leading the facilities
strategies and programs to reduce costs and lead times, increase inventory
turns and order turnaround time
- A B.S./B.A. degree in Business
Administration, Operations Management, Manufacturing, Management or
equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ operations leadership
- Strong leadership skills; train, motivate
and direct the work of others
- Strong organization and decision making
skills with an attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience in managing a DOT regulated
- Working knowledge of OSHA
- Knowledge of computers to operate
effectively with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service track record
- Implemented process flows
- Warehouse, fleet and forklift safety
- Budget management
· Teamwork orientation.
· Customer focus.
· Time management.
· Communication proficiency.
· Technical capability.
· Problem solver.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The conditions herein are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating
mobility; agility and stamina to stand, walk, pull, and push.
stooping, bending, and lifting (up to 70 pounds).
to moderate to low noise levels.
temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
When you join our team, we are proud
to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive
benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each
Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse