Are you passionate about warehousing and distribution?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are an integral part of the day-to-day operations?
Then you may be the right fit for our team! We are currently seeking a Warehouse/Backup Driver.
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(k).
We are currently seeking a full-time Warehouse / Backup Driver. FULL BENEFITS; health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc!
The primary job functions while working in the warehouse include:
• Receives, counts, and verifies incoming shipments.
• Stocks the warehouse and maintains cleanliness, order and safety.
• Operates Cherry Picker.
• Accurately and efficiently assembles and stocks the product in the facility.
• Picks materials for orders, assembles and packages the materials for shipment/pick up.
• Assists with loading and unloading trucks.
• Monitors inventory levels and stock depletions.
• Safely operates all necessary equipment in work areas.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The primary job functions while acting as Backup Driver include:
• Delivers product to customer, occasionally drives to other locations / customer sites.
• Operates & maintains company truck in a safe manner.
• Ensures proper delivery of product matches product to invoice.
• Delivers products following company procedures including: collecting payments (cash, check and credit).• Manages all product returns.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
2 to 30 (Yrs)
Forklift Warehouse Box Truck Bobcat Truck Class-C Drivers License Delivery Driving
San antonio, TX