Are you passionate about warehousing and distribution? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are an integral part of the day-to-day operations? Then you may be the right fit for our team!We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate with small truck driving experience:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintains cleanliness, order and safety.
· Operates forklift· Assists with loading and unloading trucks.
· Safely operates all necessary equipment.
· Delivers correct product to customer.
· Able to drive an automobile and be insurable under the Company insurance carrier.
· Matches product to invoice· Collects payments according to applicable credit terms.
· Manages product returns.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years’ experience safely operating a commercial vehicle.
· Possess a valid Class C driver’s license.
· Clean driving record.
· Operate a vehicle under a DOT fleet license.
· Excellent customer service track record.
· Forklift (to be certified).
· Customer focus.
· Teamwork orientation.
· Strong work ethic.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
This is largely a sedentary role.
· Vision sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating systems.
Independent mobility; agility and stamina to stand, walk, pull, and push.
Occasional stooping, bending, and lifting (up to 70 pounds).· Exposure to moderate to low noise levels.
Withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(k).
3 to 20 (Yrs)
16 - 17
Forklift Picking Packing Shipping Receiving Box Truck