The Senior Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for working closely with the business customers to effectively uncover, define and address the needs of the business. The BA with minimal oversight and coaching effectively translates the needs of customers into processes and procedures as well as required changes in the applications and systems that support or enhance these business processes. The BA will take lead roles in new implementations, initiate and manage medium-sized projects end-to-end and coach, advise and otherwise lead other business analysts to achieve positive project results. The BA is an excellent communicator, has experience in a distribution and/or manufacturing company, is an effective trainer, and serves as the subject matter expert for the core enterprise applications.
· Plan and conduct customer interviews to gather information, detail business and technical requirements, and formulate process improvement recommendations.
· Translate business needs in requirement and functional design of new of modified applications using the IT standards for requirement documents, business process flows, process description.
· Meet with key business users to uncover process and application improvement opportunities and initiate projects to bring them to fruition.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts and application and process inefficiencies.
· Work with the Manager of Business Analysis and others to prioritize tasks and projects to maximize customer satisfaction, product quality and timeliness.
· Lead efforts to work with application technical teams to develop business and technical requirements.
· Create test and training plans, execute tests and deliver training using the IT standards.
· Help improve IT standards and methods for requirements definition, application design, use case and test plan development and creation of training materials for applications.
· Lead the creation of data models and database designs to meet business requirements and improve overall effectiveness of our applications.
· Provide tier 2 and 3 customer support for questions regarding application functionality and troubleshooting related to issues with enterprise applications.
· Promote the clear understanding and effective use of technology, specifically applications throughout the company.
· Provide technical guidance to IT peers, IT leadership and other departments regarding business process design and improvement and the use of enterprise applications.
· Grow the in-house IT expertise in the areas of application and process design by seeking training and joining expert associations
· Work with and lead external partners such to develop and support existing and new implementations.
ERP CRM BI Netsuite Troubleshooting Wms