- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years working in IT systems administration environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of security and controls best practices and concepts is preferred
- Knowledge of System Administration tasks in Oracle E-business Suite is preferred
- Knowledge of KRONOS, Master Control and Serena Business Manager is preferred
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Proficient in MS Office is required
The primary purpose of the IT Systems Administrator position is for the day-to-day security services as it relates to all IT services. The position will participate in audit reviews, implementation and monitoring of policies, standards, and procedures among employees, customers, and contractors. Responsibilities also include setting up and removing accesses to Oracle E-Business suite and assist in system administration tasks for Oracle E-Business Suite, Kronos, and Solutions Business Manager.
- Provide documents to D&T and E&Y, on request, for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Assist with daily, weekly and monthly audits.
- Perform periodic user reviews of Business Systems and applications and route to application owners or supervisors for approval.
- Install, create projects, document, support and train developers in Serena Version Manager for software configuration and version control.
- Create projects and workflows, document, train and support users in Serena Business Manager used for system change control and approvals.
- System Administrator for Master Control Document Control software, including setting up users, routes and troubleshooting problems.
- Kronos Administrator which includes setting up managers, employee groups and labor levels for employee time and vacation requests.
- Support and administer the Online IT Account Request system
- Responsible for periodic code change reviews using Serena Version manager and Quest Stat to insure that we have our code up to date for rebuilds in the event of unplanned outages.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidates Considered
Base Salary - $65,000 to $85,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally