Do you want to play a key role in a growing organization? Are you interest in working in a dynamic
environment where you are on the forefront of adding meaningful value to lives of our Team
Members? Then you may be the right fit for our team!Our client is seeking a Human Resources Generalist I.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Initiates correspondence with hiring managers to identify need for open positions; creating job
- descriptions that align education, skills, requirements, and compensation.
- Manages full-life cycle recruiting for all level requisitions for onsite and remote
- locations including; sourcing, ATS management, and all pre-employment processes.
- Develops and implements company policies for company culture advancement and compliance
- Organizes and manages new Team Member orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- Offboards and archives separation documents.
- Supports management with Team Member development, coaching, and performance reviews.
- Performs day-to-day HR activities for assigned group.
- Responds to unemployment claims, may attend unemployment hearings.
- Provides HR support in Team Member concerns, issue resolution, and fact finding on Team
- Member relations issues.
- Conducts open enrollment for all locations in assigned group and educates Team Members on
- benefit selection.
- Manages leave of absence and disability claims.
- Maintains HRIS database, create monthly reporting for assigned group.
- Coaches, supports, and partners with management to ensure Team Member engagement and
- Initiates community involvement/social responsibility initiatives for assigned group.
- Manages Team Member internal communication calendar / initiatives and/or Team Member
- Coordinates designated HR compliance training requirements.
- Supports the front desk ensuring coverage during business hours, may be assigned team
- leader responsibility for front desk coordinator.
- Assists with regulatory reporting and compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Ensures Company policies and procedures are followed.
- Assists VP of Human Resources on special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pursuing/Desire to pursue HR professional designation (PHR-CA / SPHR-CA).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Able to conduct Team Member meetings and present HR information to management.
- The ability to work well with peers, a diverse workforce, and management.
- Progressive thinker and creative problem solver.
- Aligns with the company mission and values.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office; Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- High level of professionalism with a passion to engage Team Members.
- Able to handle a high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of HRIS /ATS systems.