REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Monitors soft hold orders. Ensures items are addressed within reasonable timeframe.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Responds to incoming calls, emails, MS Teams, and Twist from internal Team Members and external customers timely and professionally.
- Reviews new customer account setup and complete the process within two (2) business days.
- Obtains resale certificates and authorized credit card payment forms.
- Review weekly aging to identify the following:
- Accounts in need of reconciliation.
- Accounts from rolling into 30 + past due.
- Accounts in need of credit and payment term review.
- Slow payer accounts.
- Contacts customers and sales reps regarding overdue balances and account status with clear communication as to what action needs to be taken.
- Documents all internal and external communication in NetSuite and weekly aging report.
- Completes account reconciliation in timely manner.
- Processes request for invoice copies, statements, refund, signed proof of delivery.
- Performs variety of other task and special projects as assigned.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in customer service orientated role or a similar or related position.
- MS Office; Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Experience in a high-volume call center.
- Preferred industry experience; tire/wheels, auto parts, manufacturing, distribution.
- Knowledge in NetSuite a plus.
- Highly organized
- Customer focus
- Problem solving/analysis
- Financial management
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Vision sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating systems.
- Independent mobility; agility and stamina to stand, sit, and walk.