Job DescriptionAccounting Manager:
As an Accounting Manager, you have:
- A Master’s degree in accountancy (or related field) and/or a current CPA (or equivalent) license
- At least 6 years of experience with a Big 4 or nationally recognized public accounting firm
- An understanding of the financial close process, including foreign currency matters and intercompany accounting
- Experience managing people and driving cohesive teaming in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of internal controls, including experience designing and implementing controls in response to changing business needs
- The ability to evaluate process effectiveness and determine appropriate actions to improve through incremental actions
- Experience with Oracle, Essbase, and/or HFM
- eCommerce and/or logistics industry experience
- Project Management experience a plus
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally.
Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. U.K. and Australian retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. We are a market leader in global ecommerce solutions, continues to expand and grow its digital commerce businesses.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
MBA Degree , or CPA Certification.
Big Four Experience.
E-Commerce Industry Experience.
Visa Candidate Considered: No.
Full-time Benefits - Full.
Bonus Eligible - Yes.
7+ to 10 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Master's Degree, or CPA.