My client is revolutionizing enterprise Sales Operations to help businesses accelerate sales velocity and make the most of their marketing spend.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing, venture-funded company focused on making customers successful on their platform.
They are looking for someone who is comfortable and understands what it means to work in a startup environment.
This company offers the opportunity to challenge you with complex problems in a fast paced environment.
They’re located in vibrant downtown Sunnyvale next to the CalTrain station and their benefits include competitive compensation, equity, health care, unlimited vacation and daily ping-pong tournaments.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll ensure that our customers are continuously receiving and recognizing value.
The ultimate goal of the Customer Success team is to ensure that our customers achieve the outcomes they set out to achieve when they made the decision to partner. Your work will lead to increased value, retention, and customer satisfaction for our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities (what you’ll be doing):
- Build and nurture relationships with Key Executive Stakeholders
- Deliver on our mission of “Making Everyone an OpsStar,“ creating an experience that transcends the standard customer-vendor relationship
- Be a trusted advisor to end-users, ensuring clients derive maximum value from their investment
- Develop strategic plans to effectively and efficiently move existing clients to their desired outcomes (retention) and grow revenue (upsell), or prospect into new departments (cross-sell).
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Lead projects from implementation to business results, leveraging partners, internal and client resources to get things done
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Turn clients into life-long advocates
- 2-4 years of work experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management and/or revenue operations
- Experience managing Mid-market clients
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to develop strategies on assigned accounts that lead to the adoption of existing technology solutions and new capabilities as they launch
- Proven experience in quickly grasping and distinctly explaining technological and business concepts
- They cover employee insurance premiums up to 90%.
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 company holidays
- Commuter benefits for Caltrain
- Laptop vesting program
- Snacks and drinks provided daily
- 401K plan