My client is revolutionizing enterprise Sales Operations to help businesses accelerate sales velocity and make the most of their marketing spend. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing, venture-funded company focused on making customers successful on their platform.
They are seeking a dynamic, energetic and fearless Mid-Market Account Executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving revenue in a full-cycle inside sales environment. The ideal candidate should have some experience prospecting, building pipeline and closing his or her own deals. They are looking for someone who is comfortable and understands what it means to sell in a startup environment.
This company offers the opportunity to challenge you with complex problems in a fast paced environment. They’re located in vibrant downtown Sunnyvale next to the CalTrain station and their benefits include competitive compensation, equity, health care, unlimited vacation and daily ping-pong tournaments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop internal relationships with your fellow LeanData team. Be a doer, a giver, and a seeker. We are a collaborative culture and thrive when we work together.
- Be a customer advocate. Learn the stories that will help you sell and demonstrate the value of LeanData to potential customers. Empathize with our customer and take on their pain with happiness.
- Facilitate discovery calls to understand the customer's business requirements, ensuring a clear understanding of their specific challenges and priorities. This supports your implementation teams success with organized follow-through with clear direction and purpose.
- Demonstrate LeanData standard approaches to solving customer problems to multiple personas at our client companies. You will educate prospects and provide clear expectations for LeanData product capabilities and limitations. Make it fun and exciting to implement the LeanData solution.
- Work closely with your sales partners to deliver LeanData technical support, including trials/POCs and workshops for new business opportunities. Bring your creative game.
- Become the go-to person in the organization that the community will seek out as the authority in all things LeanData. Participate in company events, contribute to the company blog and curate your personal brand.
- Support a consultative selling experience to LeanData prospects by staying up-to-date on trends and competitive/complimentary solutions in the market space.
- A Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of experience in a Solutions Consulting role or 2-4 years in a Sales Operations or Marketing Operations, preferably with varying size organizations.
- A deep passion to always improve your domain and professional expertise while supporting your community towards organizational success.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies with enthusiasm, energy, and ability to evangelize innovative technology solutions. Familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem and marketing automation software helpful.
- You have the ability to present and effectively communicate to customers and team members and can handle and prioritize multiple projects at the same time
- New York and California individuals preferred. LeanData is an Equal Opportunity Employer.