My client is revolutionizing enterprise Sales Operations to help businesses accelerate sales velocity and make the most of their marketing spend. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing, venture-funded company focused on making customers successful on their platform.
They are seeking a dynamic, energetic and fearless Mid-Market Account Executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving revenue in a full-cycle inside sales environment. The ideal candidate should have some experience prospecting, building pipeline and closing his or her own deals. They are looking for someone who is comfortable and understands what it means to sell in a startup environment.
This company offers the opportunity to challenge you with complex problems in a fast paced environment. They’re located in vibrant downtown Sunnyvale next to the CalTrain station and their benefits include competitive compensation, equity, health care, unlimited vacation and daily ping-pong tournaments.
Roles and Responsibilities
My Client is looking for a Senior Product Marketer who can become an in-depth product expert in the sales planning and execution space and define the GTM strategy for one of their new products.
As Senior, Product Marketing Manager you’ll also be responsible for working closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to define the ecosystem that will be needed to launch the product as well as drive adoption post-launch. You’ll be a strong collaborator across multiple functions and a good storyteller. We’re excited about candidates who are result-oriented and know how to create value in a fast-paced and high performing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Market research to develop in-depth understanding of the sales/revenue planning space
- Interview customers to define pain points and future product road map with Products team
- Clearly articulate the GTM strategy and tactics for this product line
- Define and execute strategic marketing initiatives with other Marketing team members
- Create supporting sales toolkit and offer sales enablement sessions to prepare Sales and CS for product and / or feature launches
- Work with the Product, Solutions Consulting, and Customer Success teams to drive adoption and up-sell for the new module
- Develop thought leadership that enhances LeanData’s position in the sales planning space
LeanData provides the market’s leading Revenue Ops platform enabling high-growth B2B companies to improve the buyer experience and accelerate time to revenue. As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData stands at the center of CRM, connecting the right data to the right people at the right time across the go-to-market process.
Qualifications (you must have):
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience in sales planning & management or sales operations
- Proven experience in content creation—including blog posts, decks, videos,
- etc.— for the marketing of products to sales & marketing audience
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create effective presentations; Ability to present complex technical solutions in a clear and convincing way
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the“why”
About you (we’d like you to have):
- Hands-on experience with sales and marketing tools (like Salesforce)
- They cover employee insurance premiums up to 90%.
- Flexible PTO
- 10 company holidays
- Commuter benefits for Caltrain
- Laptop vesting program
- Snacks and drinks provided daily
- 401K plan