Our client is revolutionizing enterprise Sales and Marketing Operations to help businesses accelerate their sales velocity and make the most of their marketing spend. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing, venture-funded company focused on making our largest customers successful on their platform.
This Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring that our customers are continuously receiving and recognizing value. The ultimate goal of the Customer Success team is to ensure that our customers achieve the outcomes they set out for their decision to partner.
As a member of the Customer Success team, an Enterprise Success Manager will act as a Trusted Advisor to our large customers, ultimately responsible for their success. Responsible for helping customers achieve business value and ROI from their investment. The end result is increased value, retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with our clients, delivering business outcomes and great experiences
- Build and nurture relationships with Key Executive Stakeholders
- Deliver on our mission of “Making Everyone an OpsStar,“ creating an experience that transcends the standard customer-vendor relationship
- Be a trusted advisor to end-users, ensuring clients derive maximum value from their investment
- Develop strategic plans to effectively and efficiently move existing clients to their desired outcomes (retention) and grow revenue (upsell), or prospect into new departments (cross-sell)
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Lead projects from implementation to business results, leveraging partners, internal and client resources to get things done
- Mentor Associate CSMs
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Turn clients into life-long advocates
- 4-6 years of work experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management and/or business development
- Manage Large Enterprise Clients and initiatives with many stakeholders
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Domain expertise and Industry best practices in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Success Ops
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to develop strategies on assigned accounts that lead to the adoption of existing technology solutions and new capabilities as they launch
- Ability to work in an evolving, high growth environment and be a team player
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- BA/BS or Equivalent (MBA/Master preferred)