My client's software automates complicated business tasks around fundraising, investor reporting and communication, freeing their customers to do what they do best.
~ 5 year old SaaS company in the commercial real estate investment niche
~Incredibly smart co-founders who have started very successful companies
~Company is profitable with over 250 customers and 10,000 investments with close to a $Trillion real estate on the platform.
~Grown-up culture with high integrity, ethics and intellect (no ping pong/kegs)
~80% promoter percentages from current customers and have never lost a customer to a competitor.
~Aggressive compensation plans depending on experience with full benefits, meaningful equity and one of the sharpest sales teams I've worked with. The top sales person makes $500K/yr.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify inbound and outbound leads, often acting as the first person to speak to a potential customer
- Maintain high call volumes with precision follow-up
- Help manage our sales pipeline by supporting the sales executives
- Organize and prioritize outreach, demo’s and follow-up to qualified prospects
- Organize and maintain our CRM to manage sales funnel
- Generate and manage sales pipeline and demand gen reports for sales team
- Work with industry partners to identify opportunities for “win-win” partnerships that lead to inbound demand
- Represent Juniper Square at industry events; listening to prospective customer needs and educating them on our product offering
- Become an expert on all aspects of real estate fundraising, investor reporting, administration and communication
- Work closely with sales executives, product and customer success teams
- Craft credible and customized approaches to getting sales executives a meeting to close a sale.
- Learn as you go: there is no manual
- All-star performer that excels in all aspects of the role
- 1+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, either in real estate, B2B software or real estate private equity/finance/accounting
- Prior BDR/SDR experience is a plus
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of a sales team, supporting the sales executives to reach our business goals
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity; ideal candidates will have experience working in rapidly-changing environments and adapting and contributing to an evolving sales processes
- Demonstrated ability to consistently set and beat stretch sales targets
- Passionate about software
- Coachable and excited about learning
- Real estate relationships and familiarity with private equity investing/accounting concepts both pluses