My client's software automates complicated business tasks around fundraising, investor reporting and communication, freeing their customers to do what they do best.
~ 5 year old SaaS company in the commercial real estate investment niche
~Incredibly smart co-founders who have started very successful companies
~Company is profitable with over 250 customers and 10,000 investments with close to a $Trillion real estate on the platform.
~Grown-up culture with high integrity, ethics and intellect (no ping pong/kegs)
~80% promoter percentages from current customers and have never lost a customer to a competitor.
~Aggressive compensation plans depending on experience with full benefits, meaningful equity and one of the sharpest sales teams I've worked with. The top sales person makes $500K/yr.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hire and Develop the first and second level SDR's for the team. (Their requirements are below).
- Generate and qualify inbound and outbound leads, often acting as the first person to speak to a potential customer
- Maintain high call volumes with precision follow-up
- Help manage our sales pipeline by supporting the sales executives
- Organize and prioritize outreach, demo’s and follow-up to qualified prospects
- Organize and maintain our CRM to manage sales funnel
- Generate and manage sales pipeline and demand gen reports for sales team
- Work with industry partners to identify opportunities for “win-win” partnerships that lead to inbound demand
- Represent Juniper Square at industry events; listening to prospective customer needs and educating them on our product offering
- Become an expert on all aspects of real estate fundraising, investor reporting, administration and communication
- Work closely with sales executives, product and customer success teams
- Craft credible and customized approaches to getting sales executives a meeting to close a sale.
- All-star performer that excels in all aspects of the role
- 1+ years of experience managing/developing an SDR team.