We’re seeking an up and coming sales executive to join us as part of a high-growth, high impact startup. You will spread the mission to provide innovative, scalable, executive-level leadership coaching to everyone as we rethink the $45B+ leadership training industry. You get excited about connecting with others and building relationships with your clients. As part of the core team you would work directly with our CEO to set, drive and execute on our revenue goals. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a growing team to expand the business at scale.
• Work for a mission-driven company creating the next generation of leaders
• Exciting, early-stage startup led by experienced, entrepreneurial founders from Google, Credit Karma, Oracle with great growth opportunities
• Backed by leading investors including Bloomberg Beta, Precursor Ventures
• Competitive salary, bonus, equity and benefits
• Easy commute to downtown SF, flexible working environment
• Passionate, diverse & inclusive team
• Coaching & Wellness benefit – Every employee gets a 1:1 coach & monthly wellness stipend.
• Open PTO – take time when you need it
Prospect for new business and follow-up on warm leads generated from marketing.
Present and demonstrate the platform to prospective clients.
Close business and expand business throughout the organization.
• Fanatical about client experience: you understand buyers’ motivations and are always looking for ways to engage and educate your clients
• Organized, disciplined and persistent: you know how to run a high-volume (100+ active deals) pipeline across multiple stages, nurture deals, disciplined in following up, and persistent in handling objections and educating your buyers to influence their decisions
• Hands-on yet strategic: We talk a lot about being able to go high to low. You can set high level priorities and then roll up your sleeves to get things done.
• Curious, open & ambitious: You’re a voracious learner and naturally curious. You have your own point of views about things but open to feedback. You want to make an impact on everything you do.
• Self-starter – you need to remove your own roadblocks, figure stuff out on the go and won’t wait around for someone else to tell you what to do. You thrive on challenge and like to problem solve
What we’re looking for
• 2-5 years industry experience in sales, business development, closing six-figure enterprise deals, experience in consultative, values based selling
• Proven track record of closing sales opportunities and beating your quotas
• Able to manage complex deals with multiple stakeholders and a higher ticket product & service
• Experience selling into HR or People functions, C-level
• Tech-savvy: you like technology, understand the leadership industry and where its going, and be able to share these market changes with your buyers
• Excited about working with product and engineering to provide customer and client feedback to develop an even more compelling product
• Experience in high growth or early stage startups