Who we are:
BODHI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS is a highly competitive company – with innovation in global services solutions for businesses and organizations in the pharmaceutical and data management field. The consulting services, which the company offers, include, but not limited to the following: Data Management & Biostatistical services consulting, Recruiting and Training.
Our integrated consulting services help pharmaceutical companies in data management, and our Biostatistical services help companies to spend less times in marketing. We help them manage risk, gain access into new global markets, and maximize portfolio value by leveraging on the latest technology. This way, companies are able to accomplish so much in less time. BODHI offers global regulatory compliance and validated services throughout the client requirements workflow. This way, clients are able to reap maximally from every of their investments into the workforce.
Its consulting services include data management, and bio statistical services, regulatory planning, providing customized and individualized skilled personnel for development operations, to ensure qualified validation for the new, and the existing clients. Actually, companies can draw from the Bodhi skilled personnel resources in two formats: the customized training model and the individual training model.
- Provide statistical programming support for data cleaning and locking activities, and to pre-defined and exploratory analysis.
- Following guidance from the study, biostatisticians and create data specifications and analysis programs based on the analysis plan.
- Maintain complete and auditable programming documentation.
- 5+ years statistical programming experience in healthcare industry. Molecular diagnostics industry experience preferred.
- B.S in statistics or related field.
- Proficiency in R and R markdown***
- Experience programming in SAS.
- Experience deriving variables and creating analysis datasets for clinical studies
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory rules and guidelines, e.g., ICH, GCP, HIPAA***
- Experience with CDISC, SDTM, and ADaM compliant data sets is strongly desirable
- Experience with regulatory submissions is strongly desirable
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment