Bevov is the world’s first AI-enabled candidate sourcing platform catering specifically to Biotech and Pharma industry clients in the USA. Our technology delivers higher-quality candidates faster and more cost-efficiently than any other solution in the Biotech and Pharma industry. Our HQ is located in Silicon Valley, and the operations team is in Hyderabad.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, collaborate all activities of sourcing and recruitment.
- Prioritize critical issues and required information for the CEO to facilitate decision making.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and oversee projects of high importance.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Internal and External Teams to discuss issues, analyse and update the processes, and prepare suggestions.
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO and senior management team.
- Help coordinate business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success.
- Build and maintain relationships across all departments / functions to influence outcomes; strengthen leadership teamwork and foster long-term partnerships that are critical to organization's success.
- Assume and supervise business operations and all day-to-day responsibilities for projects and tasks ensuring business plans are executed within budget and given deadlines.
- Work with the executive team to drive an organization forward in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, general management, operations, or strategy roles with a track record of consistent, outstanding achievements.
- Hands-on, operational experience in the US Recruiting
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset; Problem solver and self-starter (critical thinking is key)
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously
- Demonstrate an innovative & proactive approach to the tasks assigned to you.
- Effective communication skills (verbal & written) with an ability to clearly articulate and present ideas/concepts, exhibit deep thinking, good presence of mind and a thought leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills, esp. the ability to frame the problem statement accurately, along with its context and success criteria
- Good business acumen along with the ability and interest to keep building on that knowledge to stay ahead of the curve
- Ensure Strategy meeting are conducted effectively and hold stakeholders accountable on Strategic decision