The term [Bevov] or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, New Jersey, 08540]. Our company registration number is [NJ]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Federal and State Laws of United States of America.
Thank you for buying our training course. We want to make sure that our trainee/user have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds:
Trainers, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an training, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case trainer cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the trainee/user.
- If a cancellation is done by a trainee/user 5 days or more, prior to the schedule, 20% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the trainee/user.
- If a cancellation is done by a trainee/user 7 days or less, prior to the schedule, no refunds will be made.
- If the cancellation is done by the trainee/user within 48 hours of subscribing, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the trainee/user after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
- No refund will be made to the trainee/user after 48 hours of subscribing to the training.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the trainee/user will be processed via same source (original method of payment) within 7 to 10 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.