Job DescriptionAre you passionate about warehousing and distribution? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are an integral part of the day-to-day operations? Then you may be the right fit for our team! We are currently seeking a Warehouse/Backup Driver. Are you passionate about warehousing and distribution?
When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(k).
We are currently seeking a full-time Warehouse / Backup Driver.WAGE: $15.00-16 per hour + Overtime + FULL BENEFITS; health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc!
The primary job functions while working in the warehouse include:
• Receives, counts, and verifies incoming shipments.
• Stocks the warehouse and maintains cleanliness, order and safety.
• Operates Cherry Picker.
• Accurately and efficiently assembles and stocks the product in the facility.
• Picks materials for orders, assembles and packages the materials for shipment/pick up.
• Assists with loading and unloading trucks.
• Monitors inventory levels and stock depletion's.
• Safely operates all necessary equipment in work areas.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The primary job functions while acting as Backup Driver include:
• Delivers product to customer, occasionally drives to other locations / customer sites.
• Operates & maintains company truck in a safe manner.
• Ensures proper delivery of product matches product to invoice.
• Delivers products following company procedures including: collecting payments (cash, check and credit).
• Manages all product returns.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Warehouse distribution
• 2 or more years experience safely operating a commercial vehicle (24' box truck)
• Possess a valid Class C drivers license / Clean driving record
• Able to operate a vehicle under a DOT fleet license (to be certified)
• Customer service
• Cherry picker experience is a MUST!
• Reliability• Customer focus
• Teamwork orientation
• Strong work ethic
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Vision sufficient to read standard text, a computer monitor, and other operating systems.
• Independent mobility; agility and stamina to stand, walk, pull, and push.
• Frequent stooping, bending, and lifting (up to 70 pounds).
• Exposure to moderate to low noise levels.
• Withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment. When you join our team, we are proud to offer competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, and a comprehensive benefits package, including, health insurance, paid time off and 401(K).