· Check Processing.
· Freight accruals.
· Codes, matches and enters invoices into NetSuite.
· Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
· Processes all credit card transactions.
· Handles expense reports.
· Posts daily cash transactions.
· Reconciles vendors statements.
· Ensures that vendor discounts are applied.
· Maintains good communication and relationships with vendors.
· Answers all vendor inquiries.
· Analysis/Resolves purchase orders.
· Maintains account ledgers.
· Follows through on issues and approvals.
· Assist with month-end and year-end closing.
· Participates in streamlining, improving, automating and implementing procedures.
· Provides audit support as necessary.
· Secures all information as confidential.
· Informs management of internal control weaknesses and fraud issues.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
· 2+ years’ basic accounting function.
· Proficient 10-key.
· Bookkeeping principles
· MS Office.
· Advanced experience with spreadsheet software.
· Familiarity with NetSuite, preferred.
· Strong data entry skills.
· Problem solving/analysis
· Results driven· Customer focus
· Thoroughness· Flexibility
Reporting Excel Analysis Account Payables Bookeeping